Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Favorite Recipes

Hi everyone, Nancy Keslin here today to share with you a project I made using my Zutter Bind-it-All, some cute Melissa Frances supplies and my Zutter Display-it-All.


I was so thrilled when I ran across this cute little kit at the Scrapbook Expo, covers and insert pages for a fun, kitschy, recipe album.  I knew it would match my kitchen and with a little help from my Bind-it-All I made a simple book to hold some of my families favorite recipes.
White 1-inch O-wires hold my little book together.  And bits of lace, trim, sequins, (from the Hydrangea Hippo store) and a few Prima flowers, as well as a bit of stickles, complete the covers that I rounded with my Zutter Round-it-All.
I painted my Display-it-All with an off white crackle finish so that it would coordinate with my kitchen, adding more flowers and a cute little doll tea pot I had from my daughter's younger days to embellish the base.
I really love how the Display-it-All keeps my recipes within easy eye site and up off my prep surface.
Now all I need to do is get in there and cook.

Thanks for stopping by the Bind-it-All blog today and be sure and come back soon.

Zutter Items Used:



Other Items Used:
  • Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen Recipe Cards
  • Sequins, Trims, Flowers Hydrangea Hippo Etsy
  • Prima Flowers, leaves
  • Folk Art Crackle Medium, Acrylic Paint
  • Pleasant Company Teapot


Hugs.

Nancy



1 comment:

Nicole Martel said...

omg, this is sooooo darling :) Love the tea pot :)