Thursday, June 28, 2012

Grads of 2012

This year my son is graduating from Grade 7 and moving onto high school.  I have spent the year with his class making scrapbooks about their final year of elementary school.  It is a really small school and they don't have yearbooks so we added some extra blank paper in the back of them so they can get all their classmates to sign them.

At the end of the year they had a new student come into the class and I didn't want her to be the only one with nothing to get signed so I whipped up a little Grad 2012 autograph book with a few pages to add photos if she wants.







I was so thrilled to be able to do this with his class and the kids were very excited about making them too.  Next week is our final week of school and we will be presenting the final scrapbooks to the kids, I can't wait to see their faces.


Congrats to all the grads of 2012!

No comments: