Friday, June 8, 2012

Get to know me.

Hello all, Nicole here. I'm so excited to share this fun mini all about me. Most of the time, I'm creating minis for other people, not me... but not this month. Today, I'm going to share some details about me with you! This was such a quick mini to create. It's amazing to me what some patterned paper, punches, a pen and some embellies can do to help make a mini bloom! This mini is 4"X4" which I thought was so easy to work with!
Supplies:
  • Zutter: Bind-It-All
  • Zutter: Wire 3/4" Brass
  • Zutter: Wire Cutter
  • Creative Memories: Patterned Paper
  • Creative Memories: Paper Flowers
  • Creative Memories: Paper Ribbon
  • Creative Memories: Epoxy Stickers
  • Creative Memories: Jewels
  • Creative Memories: Sticker letters
  • Creative Memories: Heart Punch
  • Creative Memories: Square Punch
  • Creative Memories: Circle Punch
  • Creative Memories: Pen/Adhesives
  • Maya Road: Flowers
  • Pink Paislee: Acrylic Stamp (butterfly)
  • Catslife Press: Sentimental stamp (life is in the details)
Thanks for visiting today and I hope to see some minis about you in the galleries soon, now that I've shared a little about me with you...

No comments: