Saturday, June 16, 2012

Clip-Board Wood.......Just Fabulous!



Hey there.........Michelle Gutierrez here to show you the mini album I made using the 6"x6" Clip-Board Wood  cover, Heidi Swapp , and Bind It All V2.0.




When I first saw this Sugar Chic line from Heidi Swapp, I knew immediately that it would be a perfect girlie album. The freedom to create an album using this awesome line makes me so happy. Mini albums have been my favorite thing to make and gift for many years now. Along with my Bind It All V2 and 6"x6" clip-board I set off to do just that.


When using the clip-board and because of the thickness, you will need to apply a whole lot of pressure to get the cut through. I had decided to center the album in the middle for my Bind It All and cut only 6 holes for my O-rings.









 On the inside of my mini album I used chipboard and cut it to 5 3/4x5 3/4 to fit inside the 6x6 album. I loved all the embellishments that came with the Heidi Swapp line and I was able to find these cute Zebra gemstone to make perfectly.


Products Used -
  • Zutter Bind-It-All V 2.0
  • Zutter O-Wires in Silver 1"
  • Zutter Clip-Board Wood 6"x6" 
  • Sugar Chic - Heidi Swapp paper, embellishments, and stickers
  • Ribbon - May Arts, & Fabric Barn
  • Heart - Cricut, Plantin cartridge
  • Deckle Scissors
  • Ranger - Stickles
  • Colorbox Ink - Mixed Media, Black
  • Lettering stickers - Authentique 
  • Zebra gemstones - The Paper Studio
I hope you come back soon to see all the awesome stuff our design team will be showcasing.

5 comments:

Nicole Martel said...

This is gorgeous!!

scrappergleek said...

Beautiful! Love the playful photos, too! Another great job, Michelle!

TeresaK said...

This mini album is just FABULOUS!
I love the pretty papers you chose and the photos are beautiful. I like that you used black and white! It is just stunning!
Teresa K
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

Sin City Chix said...

WOW! I love it! I purchased the BIA and I have not used it. I don't think I know how to, it's been so long since I bought it. It's pink. :) Thanks for sharing!

Sin City Chix said...

WOW! I love it! I purchased the BIA and I have not used it. I don't think I know how to, it's been so long since I bought it. It's pink. :) Thanks for sharing!