Saturday, June 30, 2012

Be true to you.

Hello everyone, Nicole here. Today I would like to share a fun piece of art I created for my craft room. I had so much fun playing with canvas, templates, and paint. As far as the mess involved, it was well worth it.


First, I altered a 5"X7" piece of canvas using a stencil and some Smooch ink. I used a plain marker for the title.


After I finished painting, I let the piece sit for about an hour to dry. Once dried, I popped the glass out from a 5"X7" frame and popped the 5"X7" canvas board behind the frame.
And here is my final project. I just love how this turned out. This really was an easy project and so much fun.
  • Supplies:
  • Zutter: 5"X7" Canvas Artboard
  • Other:
  • Template: Crafter's Workshop
  • Spray Ink: Smooch
  • Pearlized Accent Ink: Smooch
  • Black marker: Ranger
  • Gray marker: Creative Memories
  • Acrylic Stamp: Technique Tuesday
  • Wooden Frame: Target

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Simple, yet so eye catching. Kudos to your creativity!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Lovely design.