Thursday, June 21, 2012

Coffee Sleeves and Instagram

Hi everyone!  Nancy here today to share with you a project I made using some coffee sleeves and my favorite binding tool, the Bind-it-All.


I love using my phone to take photos and have taken bunches of shots using Instagram.  This small format was perfect for these low resolution photos.
I really put my Distrezz-it-All to work to create the shabby chic look I was after. Placing the papers over the coffee sleeves. And then binding with 1 inch Antique Brass O-Wires.
I used lots of different trims and flowers from the Hydrangea Hippo store to coordinate with my Prima Marketing papers.
The size of this album was just perfect for using up some scraps I had lying around from previous projects.
So, have you ever used the Distrezz-it-All?


Hugs.


Nancy


3 comments:

Lynn B said...

I just joined your blog, and I have never used that product. I will look at Hobby Lobby the next time I go. I just love your project, awesome! Hugs, Lynn

Heather Landry said...

That mini album is gorgeous Nancy! I totally want to make one now. Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

This is really lovely, Nancy. Don't you love Instagram?