Saturday, June 23, 2012

What's on the menu?

Hello everyone. Nicole here. Today, I would like to share a menu I made using lots of fun stuff from Doodlebug. I must admit, I'm not much of a cook, but I am a planner. So this adorable menu planner is for my husband.*inserts grin* I have put him in charge of the grocery shopping and cooking since he thinks I spend too much money on groceries and honestly, I think I made out on this part of the deal. hehe. I think the Zutter Display-it-All is the perfect product to hang up my menu for the week. Wouldn't you agree?


Since I was out of 1/2" Owires, I decided to weave lace through the wholes that I made using the Bind-it-All.




This adorable Display-it-All is really simple to use. Simply flip to the page you want to display and place the top metal bar below the middle of the book to hold it into place.




Thanks for visiting today. Please come back again!

Supplies:
  • Zutter: Bind-it-All
  • Zutter: Display-it-All
  • Doodlebug Design: Chipboard Album
  • Doodlebug Design: Trims
  • Doodlebug Design: Jewels