Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Beach & Twine Your Are So Fine!

Good morning Bind-It-All friends,
Pinky here with a fun way to scrapbook MANY photos at once and
make your pages more interactive.  

I don't know about you but I am a layering fool, that got me to thinking
why not make a mini album of photos of sorts and put it right on my 
scrapbook page? Using the Zutter Bind-It-All and the 1/2" O-Wires I 
created this scrapbook page that features SEVERAL photos. 

A Photo Flip!

Since this is a very "beachy" layout I added twine to every
single O-Wire for a fun beachy feel...it blends perfectly.
Let me share with you a how-to on making the photo flip. 
Step 1. Trim all photos to uniform size. These are trimmed to 4"X5"
Step 2. Matte each photo leaving extra 1/2" at the top for binding purposes. 
Also trim out one piece of card stock with no photo for backing. 
The matting size shown is 5 1/2"X4 3/4".
Step 3. Using your Bind-It-All 2.0 set to D- Inner Pages, punch out binding holes. 
Step 4. Align punched photos, flip back paper over, using Zutter Bind-It-All 2.0 
and 1/2" binding O-Wires, bind together. 
Step 5. Flip back page to the back, and adhere onto layout. 
Step 6. Carefully thread twine through each O-Wire and tie into knots, trimming off excess. 
Step 7. Using strong adhesive- adhere knots to page for added strength and security. 
Now you can enjoy 6-10 photos on one page. 
Such a fun way to showcase an entire vacation or event. 
I hope you were inspired to think outside the box and inside the Bind-It-All
for scrapbooking and beyond! Until next time-

Supplies:


1 comment:

Cheryl Boglioli said...

I love this idea. How clever. I think I'll have to try it.