Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Little Kindness Goes A Long Way.......

Happy Sunday everyone! This is Michelle Gutiererez here for Zutter Innovative with my 1st blog post. I am so excited to share this acrylic album I made! 

This handsome young man is one of the kindest well mannered kid I know. No matter what he does, it is always with a "please" and "thank you". Teaching us all the a little kindness goes a long way....... a simply amazing kid, my Vincent is.


I cannot tell you how much I love my Zutter Bind It All V2 tool. It all starts with a vision, my Bind-It-All, 7.5"x 5" clear acrylic album  and all the fixings to create an awesome mini album. 


I used 1/2"  Silver O-Wires to bind the acrylic album together. 


Use the Centering Arrow in the middle of the holes printed on the Bind-It-All (above "T" in "Zutter") to center the book  to place the binding in the center of the acrylic album pages.   Continue with each page int he album and arrange the pages in order. Flip the back cover of the book towards the front and insert the O-Wires from the back pages of the book, through the covers. Then use the Bind-It-All to close the O-Wires. Be sure to use the plastic O-Wire templates included with your Bind-It-All to set the machine for the proper size of O-Wire before closing.

How awesome is it that you can create an album what ever size you want using the Bind-It-All!

Here are all of the pages of the assembled album:













Supplies Used:
  • Album - Clear Acrylic 7.5"x5" Zutter Innovative
  • 1/2" Silver Wire - Zutter Innovative
  • Paper - This and That by Echo Park
  • Element Stickers - This and That by Echo Park
  • Rhinestones - Kaisercraft
  • Ribbon - Maya Road
  • Alpha Stickers - Authentique Paper 
  • Adhesive - Tombow Mono
Tools Used:
  • Bind It All V2.0
  • EK Success Stamp Punch


Always,
♥ Michelle

13 comments:

Cheryl Pavlacka said...

Awesome layout and use of the Zutter tools. Will have to check this out. Thanks for sharing.

Ava Fernandez said...

You did an amazing job on this album, TFS
Ava
http://scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com

Toby said...

That is gorgeous! I'm going to follow your blog. I have had a Zutter forever and haven't even used it yet...lol..I need some examples!

Teresa said...

Gorgeous job Michelle on the book! And you are one lucky mom too! Congrats on makine their DT too!

Linda Beeson said...

I so love that tool for making mini albums, what a great project.

Java Jen's Creations said...

What an awesome project!!!! I absolutely LOVE my bind-it-all!!

Willow and Wattle said...

Congrats on your first DT post! Fantastic job, love your album!

Caught you here from 2ps!

Unknown said...

Way to go Michelle! Your project looks great!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a sweet album, Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Loved yor sweet album. Yor instructions were also easy to undrstans. Great job Michelle!
Scrappy Val

Debbie O'Neal said...

WOW Michelle ! Love the mini album you made. I LOVE my Bind It All too since I am addicted to making mini albums. Thanks for sharing your great project.

Kelly said...

Love your album Michelle! I'm looking forward to more of your work! You are very talented and what a handsome man!

Angie's Paper Passion said...

Amazing album, Michelle! Your work is fabulous and I can't wait to see more! Keep posting!