Monday, May 14, 2012

Cherished Memories

Hello everyone. Today, I would like to share with you a special mini album I made on National Scrapbooking Day, I participated in a challenge over Scrapbooking.com. I am so glad I did because I was able to look back over my favorite top 10 moments over the years, and scrap them so that in 10 years from now, I will not forget them. 










 Zutter supplies: 


Other:
  • Transparency: Hambly Studio 
  • Stickers: Creative Memories 
  • Flowers: Zva Creative, Maya Road 
  • Jewels: Zva Creative 
  • Pen: Signo Uni-ball 
  • Circle Punch: Creative Memories 
  • Heart punch: Creative Memories 
  • Sentimental Stamp: Catslife Press 
  • Acrylic Stamp: Technique Tuesday (butterfly)
  • Chipboard album: Doodlebug 
  • Patterned Paper: Creative Memories

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely project. i love the design.

Anonymous said...

Finally, a beautiful, clean and inspiring project. I just can't deal with the ones that have so much junk all over them that you can't even tell what it is. This has class. Thank you. You're a breath of fresh air.