Wednesday, May 23, 2012

3"X4" Journal

Hello everyone, Nicole here today to share with you an altered journal I made for my sister using my Zutter Bind -It-All, Round-It-All, 3/4" Pink O-Wires and a pack of 3"X4" Clipboard Wood Covers. 


One of the things I love the most about using Clipboard Wood is that you can alter it. Initially, I was going to cover the Clipboard Wood with patterned paper, but after I thought about it, I thought the textures in the Clipboard Wood would really shine through the mist. First I used my Round-It-All to punch the top and bottom right side of the Clipboard Wood.
 Then, I grabbed some mist and paint to alter the Clipboard Wood and flower.
White the mist and paint was drying, I decied to cut up some old note paper that I had lying around the house to use as my inserts.
After the pages were cut and the Clip-Board Wood was dry, I punched holes through them so that I could bind them together.
Then, I fed the pink 3/4" Owires through the Clip-Board Wood and papers, cut the wire, and binded them together.

Once the journal was binded, I decorated the cover with some beautiful bling, flower and sentimental stamp and I was done. I think this turned out pretty with the pink and green.
Zutter Tools Used:

Other:
  • Jewels: Zva Creative
  • Flower: Zva Creative
  • Mist: Tattered Angels
  • Paint: Tattered Angels
  • Sentimental stamp: Catslife Press

 Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!