Saturday, May 19, 2012

Because You Are Mom


Hi there again! It is Candice Elliott
back with another Zutter Bind-It-All
project for us all. I hope that
everyone had lovely Mothers Day.
Mine was spent with my husband's
family and it was just wonderful
time.

Since I was not able to see my
mother this year I wanted to
make something really special
for her. She had been asking for
pictures of us for a while now.
I wanted to find a way of
showcasing a number of pictures
to her while at the same time
share a few thoughts with her.
I put together a Frame Album and
that is what we are going to be
looking at today! 


To create this I simply created a very mini
album using the Clip Board Covers 3x4"
and 1/2" Silver Owire. I adhered the album
to the frame after putting on the Prima paper.

I used lots and lots of layers! Some of
these layers serve a purpose. When opening the
album some of the flowers hold the pages
in place while when shutting the album
does the same. Also if you take a look a
close look at the frayed flowers I used
the scraps from punching to create those flowers.
The little pieces also reminded me of
confetti. Nothing goes to waste with me!


All that I strive to be has a huge part
to do with my mother. The doctors told her
that if she tried having me that either she
would die, I would die, or the both of
us would die. She was in the doctors
office papers signed and all to have me
aborted but could not go through with
it. Well, as you can see they were
wrong. She did not give up. I am so
grateful for that moment in time.


The title mother definitely does not come easy
so I wanted to let her know that I know now!


Finally I wanted let my mother know that
she is a rare rose. The only one of
her kind and that she is loved more
than I can say. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!
Thank you all once again for
allowing me to share!

Supplies:
Other Products includes:
  • Prima papers, flowers, and letters
  • Websters Pages Elements
  • Sassafras Sticker Elements
  • Making Memories Phrase Stickers
  • Echo Park Element and Letter Stickers
  • Cosmo Cricket Element Stickers
  • My Little Shoebox Element Stickers
                                                            http://truedivinehand.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

candace, this is so pretty. i love the beautiful photos and colors.

Fleursbydesign said...

Wow just gorgeous, love how you combined the frame and the mini!

Michelle said...

So beautiful ♥

Alice Pace said...

Love Bind-It-All gotta get one!