Monday, May 7, 2012

Advice for the New Grad

Hi everyone!  Nancy Keslin here today to share with you a little mini album I made for a friend's recent High School grad.  I used a set of quotes often attributed to Bill Gates to make this advice album (I found the list here).  I chose to use the 3x4 Clipboard covers and some pink 3/4" O-wires to assemble.







The papers and embellishments all came from the Sampler Kit Club April Kit.
I really like the weight that the Clipboard wood covers added to my project.  I tinted the cover with a bit of Distress Stain to have the colors more closely tie into my project and was pleasantly surprised at the way the stain brought out more of the texture in the wood.  I love the look of the fibers in the wood.

Zutter Products Used

Thanks for stopping by today.




Nancy Keslin
homesclscrapper.blogspot.com



4 comments:

Lalo said...

Great gift!!!

Michelle said...

Great advice for grads, thanks for sharing you mini.

Keya said...

Though you listed only few limited advice here, they are true and reality in our life. The special calendar-like advice book is very creative and impressive.


flipbook tool

Heather Landry said...

I really loved all of the different (very practical!) advice. Very cute mini album Nancy, thank you so much for sharing.