Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Binding With Funky Findings!

Good morning Zutter friends, Pinky here today with a fun and FUNKY Vacation Mini Album.

It is that time of year for vacations and family outings, I thought I might
as well grab my goodness and craft an album.

I love the Zutter Bind-It-All 2.0 because it easily cuts through and binds
the corrugated kraft paper I found. Since it is paper
  I was able to punch both covers at once. 

Also you can see through the O-Wires, I threaded some baker's twine through the loops created by the O-Wires.
It added the perfect accent to this colorful mini album! Here's how to create it:
Step 1. Trim out cover 4.5"X6".
Step 2. Set Bind-It- All 2.0 to "C" Cover pages, align covers and punch out holes. 
Step 3. Empty out side tray. 
Step 4. Trim out as many pages as you need, 4 1/4"X5 3/4".
Step 5. Set Bind-It-All 2.0 to "D" Inner pages, align covers and punch out holes. 
Step 6. Trim 1/2" O-Wire to desired length (6).
Step 7. Thread O-Wire through book. Make sure the book covers are facing each other. 
Step 8. Turn Binding knob to 1/2" setting. 
Step 9. Place book with wires down as shown in photo, gently but firmly squeeze handle closing binding O-Wires. 
Step 10. AFTER binding book, take 6 pieces of twine, knot one end,
 then thread through O-Wires knot the other end and snip off edges. 
Step 11. Embellish Vacation Mini Album- ENJOY!

I won't bore you with every single page, but here are just a few. 
You can see the fun stickers and embellishments I added. 




I hope you enjoyed this album as much as I did making it!
Until next time~


Supplies:

2 comments:

Nicole Martel said...

cute mini!! Love how you did the twine!

Jessica Buffa said...

Pinky, this is a super fun mini album. Awesome step by step instructions, too.
TFS
:O)
Jessica S