Thursday, May 3, 2012

MemorieZ down Zutter Lane


Hello Zutter fans.  Cheryl Boglioli here with my first post as an official Zutter Zister.  I have been a fan of Zutter for many years and am so excited that they have brought back Zutter inZpiration with a new DeZign Team.  I’m even more excited that I am one of those chosen to be a part of this.  This next year to going to be amaZing; I know that by the amount of talent that compriZes this team and am humbled and honored to be just a small part of it.  
I’ve been crafting and scrapbooking for many years.  However, I finally took the plunge and became a full-time designer and educator within the last year.   It was through encouragement and support from family, friends, and fellow designers that gave me the courage to take this major step. 

My family has been a huge support in this endeavor and I am truly thankful for them everyday.  I have a supportive husband who also competes in North American Strongman Association competitions, so you’ll see pictures of these events occasionally.   I also have a gorgeous (if I say so myself) daughter who plans to go to school next year for Professional Makeup Artistry and special effects.   She will be graduating from Indian River State College this weekend with her AA degree and then will be turning 19 in 3 weeks, so to say I’m super proud of her is an understatement. 

I truly love my Zutter tools and the freedom they give me to create so many wonderful home and office projects, mini albums, and gifts.  I thought I’d share with you some highlights from my Zutter projects over the years.


Mini albums created in 2010 using my DreamKuts and Bind-It-All.


Another Mini Album using my Bind-It-All.


Distrezzed journal using Bind-it-all and Distrezz-it-all


I do also know how to sew, so I created a little dust cover for my Bind-It-All


and one for my DreamKuts


and one for my Zutter Kutter.  


I use my Zutter Kutter when prepping for class workshops or when working with heavier materials.  I am so thankful to have this power tool in my arsenal. 


Here are a few ladies that are learning to use the Distrezz-It-All in one of the workshops I recently taught.  They definitely had a great time and loved this. 


I love how the DreamKuts kuts the prep time down on cutting paper.


I used The DreamKuts, Distrezz-it-all, and Bind-it-all to create this fun summer album. 
So there you go.  I definitely use my Zutter tools and cannot wait to start making even more projects to share with you as well as being inZpired by the rest of this amaZing team.   Are you really using your Zutter tools?  If not, let us know what is holding you back.  I am confident that by becoming a Zutter Fan and keeping an eye on our blog and Facebook page, you will be inZpired to start using your Zutter tools more too.  
Thanks for stopping by and we’ll see you soon.

5 comments:

Lalo said...

These are totally "inZpiring"! Ah and can you make me a dust cover for my zutter too!!!

Nicole Martel said...

Lovely projects!

Anonymous said...

Amazing work Cheryl! I love the covers for your Zutter tools, that is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love all your projects Cheryl! And absolutely adore the covers for your tools! :)

Unknown said...

so many great projects. thanks for sharing.