Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Little Whimzee and a Sweet Mother's Day Mini

Hello Friends! Heather Mendenhall here with my first 2012-2013 Zutter Zister design team post. I have been over the moon excited  at having this amazing opportunity to share my love for paper crafting and creating fabulous mini albums with my Zutter products.


My journey into the scrappy world started when I had my daughter Hailey and realized that I wanted her to have more than a simple baby book that was half filled out; I wanted her to have beautiful albums that she would one day share with her own children. For many years it was a hobby, getting together for coffee and scrapping with the moms at preschool, until I started realizing that I wanted a challenge, to make unique albums that no one else had.


This past year I started to really put myself out in the crafting world and have been selling at craft fairs, launching my Etsy shop and blog, and attending conferences to grow my business and let others enjoy my paper crafting creations. I enjoy displaying my art and meeting other crafters and customers who are as excited as I am to take home an album, as I was to create it. I have always believed that handmade items are the most amazing gifts to give and receive, and I feel truly honored to be a part of the community of crafters and artists who live in this handmade world with me.

Today I am going to share a darling mini album that I made as a special order for Mother’s Day. I hope you enjoy and I look forward to creating with you this next year!


Best,
Heather



Supplies:
Posted by Heather Mendenhall

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Job Heather! So excited for you :)

Unknown said...

such a cute little mini. love the colors and the different sized pages.

Lalo said...

very sweet!!!

Michelle said...

A perfect gift for Mother's Day

Sahnda Marie said...

Love this mini album!

Hydrangea Hippo - Jennifer Priest said...

Great job Heather!!!!!!! Love this cute mini :)