Friday, May 4, 2012

Sweet and Lovely


Hello, hello, hello there!
Candice Elliott here for my first design
team post for Zutter Bind-It-All and boy is it exciting.

Today we will be taking a glimpse into
a little of my life, creative style and processs,
and ofcourse some wonderful uses
for Zutter Innovative tools.

Looking back a little over 7 years ago
one thing that has not changed about
me is loving lots and lots of layers.
I really didn't notice it then due to
just giving scrapbooking a try. The more I
created the more constant it became
for me doing so. 


What Zutter has done for me now
in my creative growth is opened up
a brand new door for endless possibilities.





I just have to say that Zutters Clip Board Covers
and Zutters Acrylic Covers only fed my passion
for layering. It was the first thing that popped
into my mind!



Most often in my creations I tend to
focus on the joy life has to bring.
In this album titled Sweet and Lovely
I wanted to focus on not only the
joys but also the tears and trials
along the way. You could say that
I created this album solely for myself.
I wanted to focus on the amazing things
you can create with Zutter Innovative tools and
products!!!


I wanted to focus on motherhood....




I wanted to focus on love....





I wanted to focus on what makes me just me
and my creative style.
Bit by bit and piece by piece in life
and in all my projects I walk a little bit further
and grow a little bit wiser.
Well that concludes my very first post
and I truly hope that it was enjoyed by all.
I am looking forward to sharing more
and spending some creative time with you.
Thank you!
Zutter Products:
Other Products Used
  • Hydrangea Hippo ribbon, flowers, lace, and buttons
  • Amercian Crafts patterned paper, embellishments
  • K&Company patterned paper
  • Sassafras sticker elements
  • Echo Park sticker elements
  • Prima flowers, packaging, letters
  • LilyBee punch out elements
  • Websters Pages fabric elements, journaling cards
  • Jenny Bowlin rub-on
  • KI lace paper

                                                            http://truedivinehand.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Lovely mini!! I love it so much!

pamala said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful book! Love all of your details!

Michelle said...

This is so girly and beautiful.

Unknown said...

this is just beautiful thanks for sharing.