Friday, May 25, 2012

Cousins Mini Book

 Hello All, this is Michelle Gutierrez here today to share with you a mini book I created with my Bind It All.

I love capturing the good times my son Diego has when he is hanging out and having fun with his cousins. Diego is the youngest boy in the family. After him follows4 girls, they were born back to back right after him.

This week I wanted to share with you how I made this adorable mini album with only 3 sheets of chipboard. My Zutter Kutter cuts almost everything. It cuts chipboard, book board, Zutter Canvas Artboard, foam board, stacks of cardstock, leather, and Zutter's Corrugated Cardboard. It makes cutting my thick chipboard very smooth and easy. I cut all 3 sheets to get all 6 - 5"x7" pages size for my album.
For this album I used the Loyal collection line from Authentique Paper. I was able to add 3 D Dots to add dimension to my cut outs on the front cover. I love how my album looks complete by just adding my ribbon to the end of the Owires.

 Using the Bind It All makes punching the holes in my album for my Owire's very easy and convenient. It also binds the Owire as well, making it a dual-action machine. How awesome is that?
 Here is a close up showing how the perfect the Owires look and fit through the holes. 
 I love using my Zutter corner rounder. They come in 2 sizes 1/4" or 1/2" round edges. I used the 1/2" to round all the corners for my album.
 I love how all my nephew and nieces ham it up for the camera.
 I called for their best pose.......this photo cracks me up!
This would have been an awesome picture had Diego not crossed his eyes......LOL

Zutter Tools used:
  • Zutter Cutter
  • 1/2" Corner Rounder 
  • Bind It All V2
  • Owire - 1/2" Antique Brass

Other Product: used:
  • Authentique Paper - Loyal Collection
  • Ribbon - May Arts
  • Epiphany Punch
  • Chipboard 
  • Ranger - Stickles
  • 3D Dots 
Can wait to show my next project......Come back soon!

♥ Michelle 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

pretty colors. thanks for sharing.