Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Celebrating the women in my life.

Hello scrappers! Nicole here and today I would like to share with you a quick mini that I created. I wanted to take the time to celebrate the women in my life. Even though I don't have many women in my life right now, the women who are in my life right now matter and they are all that I need! I love them dearly...

















Notice the epoxy stickers... "I love you in the morning, I love you in the evening..." I decided to use them throughout my entire album to emphasize how much these women mean to me.


Supplies:


Other:

  • Glitz Design “French Kiss” Papers
  • Glitz Design “Happy Travels” Papers
  • Glitz Design “French kiss” Peek-A-Boos
  • Glitz Design “Happy Travels, Pretty in Pink” Cardstock Stickers
  • Glitz Design Teeny Alphas
  • Glitz Design “French Kiss” Whatnots
  • Glitz Design “French Kiss and Happy Travels" Epoxy Stickers
  • Glitz Design “French Kiss” Acrylic Stamps
  • Flower: Maya Road
  • Stickpin: Maya Road
  • Charm: Epiphany Crafts
  • Bubble Cap: Epiphany Crafts
  • Epoxy Tool: Epiphany Crafts
  • Button Tool: Epiphany Crafts
  • Buttons: Epiphany Crafts
  • Baker’s Twine: Scrap Pantry (Esty)
  • Heart punch: Creative Memories
  • Glue: Beacon’s Zip Dry
  • Glimmer Mists: Tattered Angels
  • Chalkboard Mists: Tattered Angels
  • Paint: Tattered Angels

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so pretty. thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

Nicole, I love how you used the different layers.