Friday, May 11, 2012

Girl's Day Out Mini Album by Pinky

Hello Zutter friends, 
I am so excited to be posting my very FIRST post for Zutter today!
Let me introduce myself, I am Cristal but everyone calls me Pinky 
because of my bright pink  hair. 
I am so very honored to be a part of the Zutter team, I have a long standing
love affair with all things crafty. 
I am your average ordinary pink haired mom, I live in the country
in beautiful middle Tennessee with my amazing husband, my 3 crazy active boys
20+ chickens, 2 cockatiels, 1 dog and 1 crab...yes a crab. 

I have been scrapbooking for about 4 years now and since the  first
day I was 100% addicted. I love creating and sharing my creations.
I have a unique sense of style and don't believe in crafting "rules"
I believe that crafting all comes from one place...THE HEART♡♡
and that makes it amazing, special and incredibly beautiful. 

I cannot wait to share my crafts with you and to see your amazing creations
as well. Thanks for taking the time to get to know me.

Now I want to share a special project with you, my first Zutter project!
For this mini album project I took the 7.5X5" acrylic covers,
I trimmed them down to 3X5 and made this album. 
I call this my iPhone album because we all have those phone 
photos that are not the best photos in the world. 
Sometimes we cannot use our regular camera. 
On this day I was out with a girlfriend while she got her tattoo. 
I did not have time to grab my big camera so I took pictures using my phone.
I printed them all 2.5X2" and made this mini album for her to 
remember our fun day together. 
It was so fun and easy to create and it looks so professional
with the Zutter 1/2" binding. 
When I got to the end I used some vintage lace to tie around the 
binding for that "girl's day out" touch. 
I left some of the acrylic showing for a pretty and 
unique feel to the album. The Zutter acrylic covers are
really strong too! Perfect for a book. 
I hope y'all enjoyed my post today, I will be back
next time with a tutorial. 

Have a wonderfully crafty day, I cannot wait to see your Zutter creations!

Other Products Used: Momenta Stickers & Embellishments- Chloe's Garden

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so pretty, i love the colors.

Hydrangea Hippo - Jennifer Priest said...

Love this sweet project Cristal!!!!

Michelle said...

Pretty Pretty Pretty!