Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Grunge-o-licious Binding!

Grunge Paper plus the Bind-it-All equals a grunge-o-licious mini just for the filling!!!

Supplies Needed to create this PRETTY:

Bind-It-All
O-Wire
Grunge Paper
Re-inker Mixture (Mini Mister, Reinker Ink, Perfect Pearls and water)
Liquid Pearls
Distress Ink
Stamps
Paper Leaves and Ribbon
Tim Holtz - On the Edge Dies

I cut my pages to their desired sizes and accented the edges with the On the Edge Sizzix Dies.


I stamped on the pages, spritzed the pages and sewed on the pages.

My next step was to bind the edges with my trusty Bind-it-All.

Now to create the Grunge Paper embellies. The center red flower was created by cutting out (2) circles, creating petals by cutting in toward the center and accenting the edges with Liquid Pearls. When the the LP's are dry....spritz away with the Reinker Mixture.

The yellow swirl flower....I cut a circle, stamped on the circle, spritzed with Reinker Mixture. When dry, I cut the circle into a spiral, twisted it, and adhered it to the base. There you have it...

To create the Grunge Paper Rose....check out my tutorial.

Oops...I forgot the ribbon....seam binding spritzed with my Reinker Mixture....that was squinched and dried.

And there you have it....a grunge-o-licious beauty!!!

7 comments:

Cheryl Boglioli said...

This is just grungy gorgeousness. Love it.

Nancy said...

Beautiful!!!!

Paper Paradise said...

What a gorgreous mini book, grunge and beauty rolled into one. x

Dragon said...

Well this is just fantabulous!!! LOVE your flowers, Lynne
Frankie
xx

Fleursbydesign said...

Totally grunge-a-licios!

Jennifer Priest said...

OMG Lynne this is gorgeous! WOW.....love it!

Steph Ackerman said...

THis is gorgeous.