Friday, July 23, 2010

Take a Class with a Zutter Zister

Good day, all you Zutter fans! :) Sarah, here... and today, I wanted to share one of my upcoming classes with you.

If you are in the Northern California area, I will be at Art Inspired Studios teaching a fun class that will show you how to use the Bind-it-All. On top of learning how to use this awesome binding tool, we will be playing with some other Zutter products.






If you've always wanted to try binding your own book with the Bind-it-All and work with awesome Zutter products, you won't want to miss out on this class. So if you are in the area, check it out.

Also, if you have any questions regarding how to bind with your BIA, this will be an opportunity to ask all of those questions.

When: August 7, 2010 at 2 pm - 4 pm
Where: Art Inspired Studios, Brentwood, CA 
(not the Los Angeles area Brentwood, but the NoCal Brentwood between SF and Stockton)
3860 Balfour Road Suite F
925-684-7056
Cost: $25

Hope to see some of you there!

Hugs,
sarah.

5 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Very cute project, I love it :)

pamala said...

Darling mini Sarah! I am sure the classes will be BOATLOADS of fun!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

This is fab-o!

Mel said...

I just love the mini album, I live in Australia and would so like to be at that class, I am going to buy a zutter and would like a class to get me started. Melxx

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Sarah!Loving those colors!
Wish I could be there with you!!