Friday, July 6, 2012

Thank You Gift Bag

Hello all, Michelle here from Michelle's Paper Affair bringing this cute little gift bag.






For this project I thought long and hard about what I wanted to do. I wanted to make something outside the box, something really different using my Bind It All V2 and I hope I had accomplished just that!

On the center of the gift bag I added a flap that would untie and reveal the word Thank You. You can easily add Happy Birthday, persons name or just about anything your hearts desire.

This is the first time I used these pearl sprays......they are so cute.


Here is a close up showcasing the flap and 3 D embellishments that I used foam dots on.

Products used :


  • Zutter - Bind It All, O-Wire 1/2" silver
  • May Arts - Ribbon
  • Pink Paislee - Indigo Bleu paper & embellishments
  • Pinking scissors 
  • Gift Bag 
 Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon ♥

No comments: