Saturday, July 7, 2012

Feeling Beachy?

Hi everyone!  Nancy here today to share with you a fun mixed media wall hanging I made using my Zutter Bind-it-All, o-Wires, Canvas Artboard and lots of fun goodies from ClearSnap.
I love the texture and weight of the canvas art board.  It is the perfect weight for heavier items like these small shells.  I began these canvases by spritizing with a mixture of different colors of Smooch Spritz, allowing the colors to bleed into one another.  I then added a bit of gesso and finally a super cute embossed sun.  Did you know that Clearsnap makes scented embossing powders under the Color Box line?  This yellow smells like lemons.  So super fun on a project.
The Zutter canvas readily accepted the different mediums including inks, gesso, spray ink, stamps and embossing.
And the antique brass o-wires complimented my project perfectly.

I had a great time creating this wall hanging and I know you would have fun playing with the art board as well.

 Hugs.



Nancy

No comments: