Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Day Out


Hi there everyone! Are we all hyped up
on CHA?!!!
Are we all excited about Zutter's
cool new product?!!!!
I just bet we are!


Well, I for one can't wait to get
my crafty little fingers
on some that's for sure.
Until then we can still play
and come up with some great
creative ideas.
I call this one
A Day Out.
This project was actually inspired
by a day out. It was a day
that I got a chance to meet Jennifer Priest
for the first time and 
made some goodies with the
Bind-It-All 2.0!
I only had a chance to create the
base of this project
but brought it back home
to finish it up.
I couldn't let this project just sit.



Just a few little sweet accents
that reminds me of the fresh
outdoors. 
I wish I had a bike just
like this one. 
Wheels and all!
It sure was a beautiful day
that day and I really wanted
this project to reflect that.
Maybe we all can
get outside, breathe the fresh air,
take in a few sun rays,
and get inspired together!
Thank you for letting me share!


             2. 3/4 Antique Brass Owire
          3. 3/4 Clip-board Covers
                          4. Hydrangea Hippo Sew Sweet Kit
                        5. Studio Calico Blue Grass Mister
                         6. Clearsnap Candle Glow Smooch
               7. Hydrangea Hippo Buttons
          8. Elle's Studio Pink Tags
9. Bo Bunny Paper


                                                              truedivinehand

2 comments:

Hydrangea Hippo - Jennifer Priest said...

OMG this is so stinkin' cute Candice--I love the O-Wires off to the side!!!!

the"divine"hand said...

Thank you all!!! It was so much fun spending time with you Jennifer in making this! Hope to do it again soon...