Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dr. Seuss Landing

Hello everyone, Nicole here. Today, I would like to share with you a fun mini that I created for my mother. Just recently, she went on vacation to Florida and while she was there, she got to see Dr. Suess Landing. She absolutely loves Dr. Suess, but who doesn’t right?


For this mini, I wanted to make it fun and playful so I kept the mini simple by using lots of pastel colors and punches to make the album pop. To add to the playfulness of the mini, I decided to use different size alphas and some decorative tape. This was the first time that I got to play with the Zutter Cover It All and Cove It All pages and I love them! I love the fact that these album covers can be left naked or one could ink them to a desired color. I love the different textures of this mini and I can’t wait to give it to my mom. I think it will make her happy.








Mom gave me some pamplets from when she visited Disney and I decided to cut them down and put the pages in a 4x6" Movable Pre-Punched Page Protector sheet. Love these!







  • Supplies:
  • Zutter: Bind-It-All
  • Zutter: 6X6 Bamboo Spine Cover-All
  •   Zutter: 4"X6" Movable Pre-Punched Page Protectors
  • Zutter: Owires 3/4" in Pink
  • Zutter: Wire Cutters
  • Other:
  • Cardstock: Creative Memories
  • Patterned paper: G.C.D Studios
  • Chipboard: Maya Road (Window Frames), Imaginarium Designs (Clock)
  • Chipboard alphas: American Crafts
  • Jewels: Zva Creative, Doodlebug Design
  • Rub ons: Hambly
  • Journaling tag: Jenni Bowlin Studio
  • Stickers: Creative Memories (stars, hearts, quotes), Hambly (Owl, bird),
  • Sticker alphas: Bella Blvd., My Little Shoebox
  • Foam alphas: American Crafts
  • Decorative tape: Queen & Company
  • Epoxy stickers (hearts): Epiphany Crafts
  • Spray mist: Tattered Angels
  • Pens: Creative Memories
  • Punches: Creative Memories (car, heart)
  •   Scallop rotary blade: Creative Memories
  • Adhesive: Creative Memories
  • Foam Squares: Creative Memories
  • Glue: KI Memories, Clearsnap
I hope you've enjoyed your visit today. Please come back again.

1 comment:

Amy Lynne said...

This is super cute, Nicole, great work! :)