Monday, July 9, 2012

A Summer Journey

Hello Friends! Heather here to share a great summer road trip mini album with you today that I made using my handy dandy Bind-it-All V2.0. I have been itching to go on a road trip this summer and wanted something that I could take with me as we travel to write down  notes or a fun memory, or add in some treasures that we find along the way. I had some left over paper from the Restoration line from Crate Paper and thought it would be perfect for this mini.

One of the reasons I absolutely love making mini albums is, I love having one trip, one event in a single book so that it doesn't get lost among the 50 or so pages in my 12x12 albums. Also, I get to add in tags, envelopes, hidden pockets for fun ephemera, and I love having more than just a few pictures on a page, I have a book packed with treasures from this great adventure.


Front Cover. I used 3/4" Brass O-Wires to bind this hefty book.

I added in some fun envelopes and made some custom folders out of paper
so that I could have a place to journal where it was a bit more hidden.


So go on a journey this summer, but don't forget to put that Bind-it-All to use before you go!


Best,

Heather

No comments: