Friday, July 13, 2012

Distrezz Does Not Age You Just Your Pages!! **Video**

Hello Zutter friends,

Pinky here today with a wonderful vintage style layout
& VIDEO using my Zutter Distrezz-It-All. 
Sometimes when I am creating these family layouts I just 
want them to feel like an blanket that comforts you, or like
my grandmother's quilt. What could be better then stitching on my 
layout then distressing it to give it an aged look without the real aging!
I love how easy the Distrezz-It-All makes it to distress a 12X12 layout.
My hands get so tired when I am distressing by hand but this makes it so easy.


Here is a quick video sharing how I distressed this layout using my Distrezz-It-All. 





I love the comfy-warm feel this layout has and my children are sure to
cherish these memories for a very long time.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love the vintage inspired colors you used.....TFS Pinky