Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bind a Holiday - and a Technique

Hi everyone!  Nancy here today to share with you a fun mini album I made with a super cute kit I picked up from the Hydrangea Hippo etsy store.  My family is heading off to Hawaii soon and I wanted to make a cute mini album to showcase a few of the photos I have yet to take.  LOL
I love these papers from Trinity Paper Arts and think they are just perfect for this project, especially after a quick trip through my Distrezz-it-All to get the lovely worn edges.
I love making small albums to showcase a few special photos, and my Bind-it-All is makes it quick and easy to get to the fun part (for me anyway), embellishing.



I really love the added opportunities working with o-wires brings to my minis.  For this book, not only did I attach lots of buttons, beads, ribbons and other baubles to the o-wires; but I changed the color of the white o-wires to match the project.

This was a simple process involving a few alcohol markers (Bic Mark-its) that coordinated with my papers...
and my o-wires.  I simply colored the o-wires with the markers and then allowed the wire time to dry before binding.
Here you can see a close up of my fully embellished o-wires.
Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs.

Nancy Keslin

No comments: