Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A coloring book for Edward

Hello everyone. Nicole here. Lately, it seems like all Edward wants to do is sit on my lap so that he can demand me to draw pictures of cars, turtles, mommy and daddy. The list goes on :) I actually love this. I think that I might have a little artist, so I'm doing everything that I can to encourage him to find his creative side.
Since my son loves to draw, I decided to create him a fun coloring book using my Bind-it-All and Clipboards. This was such a quick and easy project and Edward loves it! Go ahead and try creating one of your own. I bet your kids will love it too!
Supplies: Zutter: Bind-it-All Zutter: 6x6 Clipboard Wood Zutter: 1" Antique Brass Owires Other: American Crafts: Chipboard Alphas Clearsnap: Smooch (Mocha) Clearsnap: Mix'd Media Inx (Patina, Truffle) Clearsnap: Glue Gloss

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I never that of making a coloring book my my little one. What a great idea, thanks for sharing.

chercicidesigns said...

I used my Zutter 2 years ago to make a blank book for my granddaughter to draw and put her art work in. it was great because they took it to restaurants, etc. and she had a blank canvas to work on. She is now almost 5 and still loves to draw.

chercicidesigns@blogspot.com

chercicidesigns said...

I used my Zutter 2 years ago to make my granddaughter a blank drawing book of her art work. They could take it to places like restaurants, etc. and she always had a blank canvas to work with and her artwork was contained in one place. She is now 5 and still likes to draw.