Saturday, April 21, 2012

Trash to Treasure

Hi everyone, Nancy Keslin here today.  Let me just start out by saying how thrilled I am to be here today sharing my first project on the Bind it All blog.  This is actually a project I made a while ago, but is one of my favorite projects to date.

Believe it or not, this project was made using odds and ends; leftovers from other projects.  This is one of my favorite things about my Bind it All.  I can use all my scraps and bits to make a beautiful project.
 Whether it be journaling cards
 Tags
 Or scraps of patterned paper
I really can "bind-it-all" into a sweet little mini album.  Whether the pages are all the same size or not, I can work around it.  No more wondering what to do with my scraps (or having them all pile up).

Supplies: 

  • Zutter: Bind-It-All 
  • Zutter: Wire Antique 1"
  • Prima: Papers and Stickers, 
  • Tattered Angels: Mist and Tag
  • Hug Snug: Seam Binding
  • McCalls: Dress Pattern
  • Misc: Trims



Thanks for letting me share with you today.

Hugs

Nancy Keslin
homesclscrapper.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Nancy, I love your work. This is just beautiful.

Paula J Atkinson said...

This mini album is so delightful. I love how shabby chic & complicated it looks with very little effort.