Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Snow...Snow...Snow!


Right now in New Hampshire it's ALL ABOUT THE SNOW!! I say...if it's going to be winter.... there needs to be snow!

Hence, the inspirations for my latest Zutter Mini. I used my FAVORITE...a 4 x 4 Canvas Art Board Cover and spritzed it with a Faded Jeans Reinker Mixture. Do you see the Vintage Glitter Glass.... the perfect accent!!

Using the Spellbinders Snowflake Pendant Die, I cut multiple snowflakes from assorted mediums and colored each with various combos of Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans and Stormy Sky Reinker Mixtures.

Now, onto the  inside pages which were cut using my DreamKuts...I must say I love the ease of this tool!! and ALL my pages are the same size!

In keeping with the theme, I used the Snow Flurries on the Edge Die.
The little ditty was all put together using the AMAZING Bind it All!!

So....regardless of your WEATHER....
there is nothing better than the Bind-it-All to hold your creations ALL TOGETHER!!
(and it even rhymes....hehehe)



Zutter Zister DT Member Lynne Forsythe