Monday, January 31, 2011

Binding with Donna Salazar's New Spellbinder Dies!

Winter CHA 2011! The time for fun new products and ooohs and ahhhs, but for me, the best part is seeing friends! I only spent one day at CHA this year - I somehow wriggled my way out of working the Zutter booth. It was actually nice to just walk the floor a bit and not worry about rushing back to the booth to scramble with make ‘n takes and sales. The Zutter team from the main office and warehouse managed things admirably. Cheers to Felipe, Claudia, and Miriam!
My first stop was to see my pal Donna Salazar at the Product Performers booth. She’s got loads of new releases at this show. One of the most Zuttery are her new Creative Book Pages dies from Spellbinders. These large format dies make cool-edged pages and covers you can readily bind with your Bind-it-All. Totally cool, peeps!  Look what you can make with these dies, some Zutter Corrugated Board or chipboard, some yummilicious paper and your Bind-it-All!
Yes, the butterfly is also one of Donna's new Spellbinders dies!

oh look, a cute little sample by ME!  ;)

This cute album shows off all the pages you can make with these dies!

 ~ The fabulous Donna Salazar ~
~ The fabulously goofy Donna Salazar ~
(i know, i'm goofy too!)

Thanks, Donna, for bringing us more amazing stuff for our Bind-it-All habit!

8 comments:

JR said...

Your blog is interesting. I had the great pleasure of visiting him.
Best wishes

Unknown said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Crafting is just a gift isnt it x Leigh x

jacque4u2c said...

WOW! WOW! AND WOW!!!!

Anita Bownds said...

wow absolutely beautiful projects,totally love the goofy pics...hugs Anita

voodoo vixen said...

These look fab, I can see my wish list getting longer and longer!!

kaw1963 said...

Love it! Sure wish you would offer Donna's spellbinder dies on the BIA site, that way we could do some one stop shopping!

Micki said...

Can you use the Spellbinders die on the Vagabond machine too? I would love to get the one you showed.
Micki

Bobbie said...

Yes, I love this die for Books 2, but I was also wondering if you could use it with the Vagabond?