Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wooden Postcards=Vacation Mini Album


Whenever I go on vacation I am always on the lookout for fun things to take home and scrapbook! This Summer while in Glacier National Park I found these really cool wooden postcards and thought "wouldn't those make great mini album covers!!" I bought two and with my beloved Bind-it-All machine I punched my holes right through the wood and made my album!



I really love how it turned out and it's a very unique album! So stop by those tourist souvenir stores and check out those National Park gift shops!! You never know what you might find that will make a one-of-a kind album. And with your Bind-it-All machine and some owires.....ANYTHING is possible!

Zutter Zister DT Member Shelley Haganman



5 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Yep, this is awesome!

NoraAnne said...

WOW! What a cool idea! I've never seen the wooden postcards, I will have to keep my eyes open for them next time I travel!

Shelley Haganman said...

Here is the link to those postcards!

http://www.birchwooddisplay.com/Wood_Displays_Fixtures_Racks/wooden_postcards/default.aspx

Fleursbydesign said...

Love the wooden postcards - awesome mini!

Highland Monkey's said...

That's one great idea. Those postcards are really cute