Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Pink Album (Happy National Scrapbook Day!)

Today, I thought I would share one of my mini albums that I recently created using some pretty Urban Swank paper and some WONDERFUL projects from Zutter.


By stacking the mini album with various layers such as Zutter Acrylic Covers, 13X13 Corrugated cardboard, and paper, it added so much dimension to my project.

For the cover of this mini album, I played with some of the latest Zutter Corrugated Cardboard! I teared back some of the cardboard to create a distressed look to my project. I also added an acrylic cover to the frontr to give the mini album more dimension.


For my inner pages, I added some Movable Pre-Punched Page Protectors! The best part about these pages is that you can move them to any part of your mini album. For this one, I decided to put them at the beginning:

To bind together, I, of course, used my trusty Bind-it-All! ...and yup, that is white owire you see! I have a slight obsession with white owires if you haven't already noticed! :)

So there you have it. If you are in a bind (haha, get it?!), try using different Zutter mediums (acrylic, corrugated cardboard, chipboard, clipboard wood, etc) to put together an album. The Bind-it-All will basically punch through anything! :)

Hugs,
sarah

Zutter Zister DT Member Sarah de Guzman

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelley Haganman said...

Love this Sarah!!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Love alllll your stuff Sarah, but all the layers just make this one extra perfect!

pamala said...

Super! Love it!

Lynne Forsythe said...

Love it girl.....and the corrugated carboard....gotta get me some!!