Thursday, September 17, 2009

Scrapbook upcoming fall festivals with the Bind-it-all....


As we approach the fall season, all types of festivals begin in local communities. I attended the Apple Festival in Hendersonville, NC recently and couldn’t wait to put together this album inspired by my trip. I used all types of materials found from this trip: shopping bags, vintage findings and fabric bags from peanuts for the album pages. Here’s the supplies and instructions on how I created this album…



Materials:
Zutter 6” x 6” Clip-board Covers
Zutter Antique Silver 1” O’wire
Adhesive – Helmar Acid Free Glue, Liquid Scrap Dots and Quick Fix Adhesive Runner
Ink – ColorBox
Karen Foster Burlap Patter Papers
Making Memories Vintage Findings Kit – Paper, Ribbon, Hardware
Paper Reflections Corrugated Board
Personal Vintage Collection of Buttons & Lace
Prima Flowers
Tulle - Michaels
Xyron Leeza Gibbons Legacies Felt Lilly

Designer Instructions:
1. Cover the Zutter 6” x 6” Covers with a 6” x 6” burlap pattern paper on the front and back covers using Helmar Acid Free Adhesive.
2. Embellish the cover with a photograph, vintage findings, flowers and metal hardware using Helmar Acid Free Glue.
3. Print title on cardstock, trim and distress the edges with ink.
4. For album pages, trim to size: shopping bag with handles, fabric bag with ties, corrugated board.
5. Bind the album together using the Zutter Bind-it-all and the 1” Antique O’Wires.
6. I love ribbon and texture, so I tend to tie it on all my album spines.

Tish Treadaway, Zutter Bind-it-all Design Team Member

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous book - I love it!

Jan Hennings said...

So cute! It's that time of year and our apples are almost ready :)

ScrapAddict said...

Fabulous! I used to visit Hendersonville when I was in Gatinburg, TN. Is the old soda fountain still there??

Lynne Forsythe said...

This is AMAZING....Fantabulous in fact!!!

pamala said...

I love love love this!!! Great mix of textures, and so dang cute to boot.

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

This is an adorable book. I can't wait for our apple festival, and even better---baking apple pies!

Tish Treadaway said...

All I can say is I ate a lot of apples, all in the form of a desserts. Yummy!