Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Friday Bind-it-All Fans!

Today is my daughter Marli’s 13th birthday, so I let her pick the winner of the Zutter Acrylic Tab Folders this morning (after she opened her own goodies with her little sister, that is!) So…she picked lucky poster # 13!! Lynn, please send me an email at nan@binditall.com with your mailing address so I can rush your package to you! Congrats! EDIT: 8/5/08 - Lynn's package is on the way to Commerce Township, MI! YEAH!!!!

And, check out the new videos on the Bind-it-All website. They provide a great overview on the new Bind-it-All V2.0 as well as step-by-step punching and binding instruction.
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Mary Jean said...

Happy Birthday! And also a big congratulations to the winner! Just got my bind it all a week ago and can't wait to learn more about it!

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday! And thanks for picking me!

Lynn said...

My package arrived! Thanks so much for the goodies! My mind is racing with possibilities!