Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh my....Santa lost his shoe...

Santa has lost his shoe and I found it ;)

My kids are quite big now, so they write Christmas wishlist, after wishlist...Then it occurred to me! I´ll make a minibook for my kids to write their wishes in, and a Santa shoe to put it in. It can be a Christmas keepsake on the table or maybe in the TV-room.

I made a template of the shoe free hand, 2 opposite sides and a long rectangular piece to attach and glued the 2 shoe pieces together. I also cut out 2 pieces of patterned paper to bind with the Owire.I attached a Merry Christmas charm to the owire.The minibook is the same paper as on the shoe, and I used a piece of cardboard. I really like that raw look!Here is a little closeup on the ribbon and the snowflake charm.
I didn´t punch the holes all the way, I only added 3 holes with the Bind-it-all on top, and all 6 holes on the bottom. Perfect if you want hanging charms or something else that takes place and you want people to see. Patterned Paper: Basic grey “Wassail”
Cardstock: Bazzill Red
Ribbon: ribbons from Dollarstore
Embellishments: Kaiser scrapbook -Pearls yellow, Stars –Stämpelgården, Stamps: Inkido, Prima -“Say it in Crystals - Frames”
Other materials: Liquid pearls –silver pearl, thin craft paper- tissue like, Stickles –diamond, Chalk –chestnut roan
Tools: QK –blossom mini alphabet, QK –poinsetta KS-0204, circle punch

HO, HO, HO!

Now we´re just waiting for santa to pick up his shoe ....and the wishlist :D

Happy Binding
~~Camilla

6 comments:

Camilla said...

Wooow so nice, *me like alot*!!!!!

Huuuugs

ScrapAddict said...

That is fabulous!

Shelley Haganman said...

This is SO amazing Camilla! I love your creativity!!!

Lynne Forsythe said...

CREATIVE GENIUS girl!!!

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute!!!! great idea! :)

voodoo vixen said...

Oh Camilla, your Christmas boot is 'bootiful'!! What a brilliant idea to keep the wish lists... would be fab to look back on their 'wants' at some point in the future!!