Tools you will need:
Supplies you will need:
Canvas Art Board Cover I chose 6x6
White Pages - 6x6
3/4" Baby Blue O-Wire
Snowflake Stamp - Tim Holtz Reindeer Flight Collection, Inkadinkado
Multi Medium & Gesso - Claudine Hellmuth Studio
Glimmer Mist - Tattered Angels - Frost
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Faded Jeans & Broken China
Mini Misters filled with Distress Reinker/water - Faded Jeans & Broken China
Chipboard Florish - Maya Road
Embossing Powder – Ranger - Snowflake
Snowflake Brad - Making Memories
Alphas - American Crafts - Thickers
My Creative Process.....and oh how fun it is!!!
- I peeled up the upper right corner of the canvas, and peeled it off the cover, tearing it at about 2/3 of the way. I then tore the "torn off" canvas in half, then I tore a square off the end of one of the strips.
- To create a fun look I pulled some of the edge threads to create fringe.
- I spritzed the larger piece of torn canvas with my Mini Misters, Faded Jeans and Broken China.
- I stamped snowflakes, using Faded Jeans and Broken China Ink, on all of the pieces of torn canvas.
- On the inked piece I embossed the snowflakes.
- In the center of the square piece of canvas, I placed a Snowflake brad.
- The chipboard embellie was painted with Gesso, when dry, I spritzed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Frost.
- The two largest pieces, I added a little extra by putting eyelets in all 4 corners and running pieces of thread through the eyelets and tied them off.
- Added Alphas to spell "Snow"
Now to the cover....
- I painted the exposed cover with Gesso.
- When dry, I spritzed it with everything I had.....both Mini Mister and Frost Glimmer Mist.
- Using both colors of ink I stamped Snowflakes randomly all over the cover.
- Everything was adhered to the cover using Multi Medium.
- I then sprayed the cover again with Sealer.
- To carry the snow theme inside I spritzed each page with the Mini Misters and Glimmer Mist.
- To finish 'em off , I randomly stamped the Snowflakes on each page.
- Put it all together with the O-Wire and YOUR AMAZING BIND-IT-ALL!!!
Hope you enjoy working with the Canvas Art Board Covers as much as I did....would love to see your creations and I hope I've inspired you to think "Out of the Box".....till next time....