Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year....New Calendar!

  • To start every year out right you MUST have a new calendar!! With a few Zutter products and a little imagination you can make your very own calendar with interchangeable photo holders! I will show you how! Supplies you will need:
  • Zutter Cover-All ( I used the black with bamboo spine for 8x8 page protectors)
  • Zutter Rivets and setter/hole punch
  • Zutter 4x6 page protectors
  • Patterned paper/cardstock

 First I took my Cover-All and opened it up so it is vertical. I cut my patterned paper to the width of the Cover-All and long enough to cover the middle part of the cover. I printed a 2010 calendar using a computer generated calendar and printed it in a vertical layout. You will still attach the plastic sheet that comes with your Cover-All to your calendar but will just punch the top of your calendar and insert it from the top into the sleeve. This will hold your calendar.



I used Zutter rivets to adhere my patterned/cardstock to my Cover-All. To add the photo holders simply line up the page protectors where you would like them and adhere them to your patterned/cardstock paper with Zutter rivets. (I used gaffer tape first before applying my rivets just to hide the perforations on the page protectors!)







 Now you can add your photos of whatever you would like and swap them out each month! You could have your photos coordinate with each month or just use your favorite photos!



This is a really easy project that will take you through the entire year, allows you to personalize it with photos of your choice that can be switched at any time, and is made with some awesome Zutter products in a new and fun way! I hope you are inspired to make one of your very own!

Happy New Year and Happy Creating!

Zutter Zister Design Team Member Shelley Haganman










5 comments:

sarah said...

LOVING this!!!! awesome idea. tfs!

happy new year to everyone at zutter! :)

veronica said...

great idea! love your pictures you used to decorate.

Kamilla said...

This is sooo cool!!
Great work!!

Hugs,
Camilla

MsJay said...

Nice idea.

Lynne Forsythe said...

Shelley....what an AWESOME idea...love it!!!