It's happened to the best of us...wrapping presents at midnight on Christmas Eve and you run out of gift tags! My mom took to using Sharpies right on the gift wrap when presents were "from Santa" because she always ran out of tags but being a crafter, it's got to be handmade for me!
These gift tags can be created in a snap using scraps in your stash. Using the Round-It-All gives these "scrappy" tags a finished, professional look. And you don't have to wait until Christmas Eve to make some -- use them as tags all year long, just change the color scheme.
- Corner Rounder - Zutter Round It All
- Hole Punch - Zutter Rivet Hole Punch
- Paper - Graphic 45, Bazzill, My Mind's Eye
- Baker's Twine - Raffit
- Punch, Felt Snowflakes - Stampin' Up!
- Stamps - Basic Grey
- Ink - Memento
1. Cut some double sided paper into 2.5" or so squares.
2. Stack up the squares and use the Round It All to round the edges all at one time (nifty, huh?)
3. Punch a hole in one corner and put a string through -- you can use yarn if you don't have any cute baker's twine or ribbon. You can use the Zutter Rivet Hole Punch to punch holes through your stack of tags all at once.
4. Stamp "To" and "From" on the back of the tag.
5. Punch stars or holiday themed shapes from scrap cardstock or use stickers and pre-made accents, like the felt snowflakes I used on my tags here, to embellish the front of the tag.
Happy Wrapping!Jennifer Priest
OZZ Design Team