Can you believe that Christmas is just around the corner?! Where the heck did 2009 go?! Anyway, what better way to get into the holiday spirit... decorating, of course!
I created this really easy to make "WISH" banner. Check it out:
1. Cut four 4x4 sheets of patterned paper and embellish it to yur heart's desire. (Here, I used some cute Imaginisce paper.)
2. Adhere your patterned paper to four 4x4 Zutter Canvas Artboards.
3. Use your BIA to punch the tops of each canvas board.
4. Cut o-wire of your choice and bind it to each canvas board. (I worked with 1/2" owire on this project.)
5. String ribbon through the owire.
Not that bad, right?! If you've got any Christmas projects to share, make sure to head on over to the forum to be entered into our 12 Days of Christmas Challenge before December 14th!
Can't wait to see what you all can create!