Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Zutter Mini Luggage - A Unique Mini Album Case!

Have you got a vacation you would like to remember in a fun and unique way? Why not try a Zutter Mini Luggage and some of your favorite travel paper and photos to make this cute little album and album holder. When I saw this luggage I instantly thought what a an adorable album keeper it would make for a vacation mini album. Here how you can make one of your own! First, I took a Qtip and colored the straps of the suitcase with some alcohol inks. Next, I cut paper and adhered it to the outside of my suitcase. Using coordinating paper I created a small album that fits inside the suitcase and bound it with some 1/4 owire. I also chose to cover the inside of the suitcase with paper and some paper embellishments. This was a very quick and easy project that could be accomplished in about an hour! These suitcases are so adorable and really offer a cute way to house and display your mini albums! To top it off they are great on their own but can also be altered to fit any theme or event!



This was a very quick and easy project that could be accomplished in about an hour! The Zutter Mini Luggage pieces are so adorable and really offer a cute way to house and display your mini albums! To top it off they are great on their own but can also be altered to fit any theme or event!  The white is the most versatile and perfect for this time of year - think Spring themes, weddings, showers, etc. 

Remember, the Zutter Mini Luggage is only available for a limited time :)

Have fun!

Zutter Zister DT Member Shelley Haganman






8 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Cute little case...just wanted to say THANK YOU too...cos my Hang It All's arrived today...super quick across the Pond :O) Thanks again...I love them and cannot wait to use them x

Kathy Floen said...

Beyond cute! :) Love the project Shelley! :) Thank you! :)

Lynne Forsythe said...

once again Shelley....you've done an AMAZING JOB!!!

Jenn said...

soo cute, love that idea

Steph Ackerman said...

This is way cute!

Renata Scrap said...

This is so cute!!!
Oh, I love it!!!
Beijos!!

Tish Treadaway said...

I love your project, too cute!

Claudia said...

I love that!! TFS