Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Box of Love....

I was chosen to design with one of the AMAZING Zutter "Mini Luggage"....and how much fun was that!! Having also just received a fabulous kit from Timeless Daydreams...which contained papers by Fancy Pants.....Vintage Valentine......the creative juices began to flow...

I began by spritzing the suitcase with layers of Glimmer Mist, drying between the layers.

To protect it, I sprayed it with Creative Imaginations - Super Seal.

I, then, adhered a piece of the Vintage Valentine paper to the center panel.

After punching a strip, using the Martha Stewart Scallop Lace Border Punch, I adhered vintage lace to strips and adhered to the top of the box, trimming to size. To add a little extra pizazz, I embellished with vintage buttons, a Glimmer Misted heart accented with a vintage ribbon bow.


To spice up the inside of the box, I used the same punched strip and vintage lace and attached it to the inside pocket. I then braided some crochet thread and strung a heart and key onto it!! I stuffed the pocket with the cutest tickets.

I, then, created a mini album to put inside of "The Love Box". I used the Round-It-All....and 3/8" O-wires and what's inside is my secret.

So, get yourself one of the little pieces of GOODNESS and create yourself a "Box of Love"!!!


Zutter Zister DT Member Lynne Forsythe
**Editor's Note** The Zutter Mini Luggage is only available for a limited time, and is on special Buy 5, Get 1 Free. Click Here.


4 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

Whooooooo you go girl!!! girlfriend. Love this project it's even more amazing in person!!! hehehe

Elaine A said...

Lynn -

This came out just beautiful! I love what you've done with it. What a wonderful project.

Elaine Allen

ScrapgalGR said...

D E L I C I O U S!

Shelley Haganman said...

This is just lovely!!