Friday, March 19, 2010

Alpha Stickers Organization - With Cover-Alls and Page Protectors!

Sarah, here.

 
Today, I wanted to share a project I created as an attempt to help my scraproom's organization!

 
How many of you have a stack of mini alpha stickers lying around in a messy pile? Well, I know I do, so I created this album to store my stickers.

 

To create the book, I used Zutter's 8x8 Black Bamboo Spine Cover-All. To embellish the cover, I just added a simple design with patterned paper. Then, I decorated the rest of the cover-all with my leftover letters. For the inner pages, I used the 8x8 Pre-Punched Page Protectors. This allows for easy storage for your stickers; just slide them right into the page protector.

 

Even though I used the Pre-Punched Page Protectors, feel free to use the Moveable Pre-Punched Page Protectors. This way, it allows you easily move your letters around.

The Zutter products that were used in this project are listed below:
Thanks for looking and happy binding!

 
Hugs,
sarah

Zutter Zister DT Member Sarah De Guzman
 

8 comments:

MsJay said...

Very nice. I need something like this myself.

ScrapgalGR said...

mmm, clever, I think I will try this.TFS!

Jennifer Priest said...

Cool Sarah!! I LOVE it!

voodoo vixen said...

Now, that's a brill idea, any way to better organise is a go for me!

Kathy Floen said...

I love your idea....I may just have to try this! :) Thanks for your creative and fun project...oh, and useful too. :)

Shelley Haganman said...

Love this idea!!!!!

cottagerca said...

I need to get this done. thanks for sharing.
cottagerca

Claudia said...

what a great idea!