Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Savary Mini Album

I love making mini albums!

I love making mini albums even more when there is a special reason behind them. I made this mini album as a thank you for a friend and those always mean so much to me. This is my way of letting the people I know and love that they are special to me.


For the cover I used the Zutter's 4x6 Craft Covers and covered them with patterned paper. I added a photo and used some wood letters and a flower for embellishment. I love trying to find different things to add to my wires for decoration and one of my favorites is twine and buttons.

The inside pages were made with patterned paper and have photos and I made flaps for the journaling.


Most of the pictures I took were landscape but I had a few that were portrait and wanted to add them to the album without them looking out of place so I added 2 pages to the album using Zutter's 3x4 Acrylic Covers. They fit the wallet size photos perfectly.


I know she will love it as much as I loved making it!

Zutter Zister DT Member Fleur Smith

5 comments:

Robin Wade said...

So Pretty! What a wonderful gift! TFS!

peata said...

very cute. i love minis too!
scrapbook-crazy.com

Tish Treadaway said...

Beautiful project!

janet said...

Was that Savary Island? Love thea book & love the place. I'm from Powell River and love to visit Savary

Claudia said...

Wow, I love that!