Here, in France, we don't have a "CHA" like you guys but ... every year in Paris there's the huge " Salon version scrap" which is our national CHA. (Not exactly because not with all the manufacturers but a rather scrap shop).
I was asked to create a make and take for this french shop "La Compagnie du scrap ". We were just discovering abaout the Bind-it-All in France so it seemed a good idea using a very new product to display its possibilities. It was also a good way for me to use the new french products : Color conspiracy overlays and Kesi'art stamps that created the "French" buzz at that time.
I had two ideas in mind :
Make something cool in little time and make something different than a mini album in which you could give something, sweets for example... The "Lollipop Card Box" was born !
1 sheet of Basic Grey
1 sheet of Bazzil
1 sheet of Solid cardstock
Scraps of patterned paper
2 Kesi'art stamps
1 Colors Conspiracy overlay
Love Elsie chipboard
1. Cut two squares of 10 cm in the solid cardstock, the patterned paper and the Bazzil.
2. Cut only one square in the overlay.
3. Stick the patterned paper and the Bazzil on the solid cardstock placing the patterned paper on front (that will be your cover) and the Bazzil on back (that will be the inside.).
4. Make a rectangle out of an old sheet of patterned paper and stick it on the cover with the crowns made with the Cricut.
5. Create the box inside the card (8cm). Pre-fold it, use your "Fragile" stamp.
6. Punch and bind your 2 squares with the Bind-it-All and then stick the box inside the card.
7. To finish, stamp the overlay with "Edition limitée", placing the stamp in line with the rectangle of paper on the cover. Then adhere the chipboard.
Run to the nearest sweet store and ... enjoy !