Thursday, June 2, 2011

Twilight with the Bind-it-All!

I'm not the only Zutter Zister who is a Twilight fan!  I know you are out there!  Last month I attended the Twilight Convention in Arlington, VA - and I love making projects for this event.  This album served as a combination memory and autograph book. Convention guests signed on the scalloped pages and I am in the process of filling the pages with pictures from all the fun I had.

Don’t be afraid to make an extra thick project - this book will be thick with memorabilia!  The Zutter 1 ¼” owires can handle the extra bulk!
With some perfect color-themed paper and some simple additions (like border punches, ribbon, folded pages, etc.), this album came together beautifully.  The red owire was PERFECT!




Zutter Products & Materials Used:
Zutter Tools Used: Bind-it-All
Owire Size & Color: 1 ¼” red
Covers/Cover-Alls: 8” Zutter Acrylic Covers
Other Materials: 7Gypsies – 8” black book boards, Patterned Paper/cardstock: DCWV, Fancy Pants, Teresa Collins,Glitz Design, Creative Imaginations, Bazzill Basics, Stampin’ Up! – ink; Judikins – Diamond Glaze

Isn't it GREAT to create your own CUSTOM albums?
 
OZZ DT Member Lea Sanders

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great!!! :-)

Candace said...

Love the album as well as the twilight series!! Does anyone know when the last movie is coming out?

Hemraj said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
twi-Star said...

I love this! Waiting for my BIA to arrive! I've been to a number of Twilight conventions and I am so excited to use the BIA to make scrapbooks for all my pics and souvenirs.

I made a post about this album on my Twilight blog HERE