Friday, May 27, 2011

Thank You Gifts Compliments of Your Bind-it-All

A quick mini album is a great way to say Thank You to someone! Both of my sons play soccer, my husband coaches my oldest son's team and I am the Team Manager for my youngest son's team. As a Thank You to the coaches who put in so much hard work and the parents who are so positive and caring and the wonderful bunch of kids we have, my son and I made a batch of mini albums with the Bind-it-All!

Each mini album has a photo of the team on the front and I took pictures throughout the years of all the kids and added their name on the photo before printing it out and adding them to the inside of the mini album.

My son helped me put together the mini albums and glue the photos inside the pages. He was so proud when he handed them out. The parents, coaches and kids loved them!


With your Bind-it-All, you can create these simple, personalized minis in a flash.  There isn't a more versatile tool out there for making minis (or big albums too!)

I can't think of a better way to show my appreciation!

Zutter Zister DT Member Fleur Smith

3 comments:

Mel said...

OMG my son plays soccer and I know this is an awesome idea, okay I just have to get a bind it all. Melxx

Janet's Joy said...

A great idea for a thank you gift Fleur!

Amanda said...

Great idea! Super cute!