Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bring your Tools on for Fall!!

for this months project.......i used my new FAVORITE TOOLS!!!

ohhhhhhh.....I just love the ZUTTER KUTTER, OMW my life is forever changed!! 
and yes, it will cut through Clipboard Wood! a dream come true.

another of my "go to" tools!! there is no other way to get the effect this tool creates!
the cover of this fall album was created using 8 x 8 Canvas Art Board cut with the Zutter Kutter to create a gatefold....an off-center one at that!


see the awesome "chowdering" of the Bazzill paper, 
you can only get that effect with the Distrezz-It-All!!


the colors of Fall....something else I can't live without. 

Zutter Zister DT Member Lynne Forsythe

4 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Have to agree with you Lynne, the Zutter Kutter is brilliant, love using it, and the Distrezz It All... well, I tend to go a bit mad with that and everything ends up super fat!!

pamala said...

Beautiful!!!

Dianne said...

This is the only place I could get to go through, sorry it's off the subject.
Does anyone know if there is a place on Bind It All's website where they have a chart showing how many pages each binding will accomodate? PLEASE HELP ME...I keep getting wrong sizes...Thanks

Fleursbydesign said...

Lovely album - love the off centre gatefold!